Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Orphan Movie Preview!~*



I'm just back from 'Orphan' @ MV...

I was like ....

OMG !!! GOSH!!!! OH NO!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! ARHXXXXX!!!!
and OUCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


>.< ' Mandy nervous till biting her nails and wrapped herself inside her long scarf all the way!...

and the guy beside me ...

was hiding behind his back pack during all the awesome crazy sceneSSSss !!

HEY ! I'M NOT JOKING !!!

and ...

I'M SERIOUS WITH IT!!!...

What's wrong with Esther????

What's hiding behind ????

Curious???

Find them out from 'Orphan' !!!!!!!

'Orphan' is soooooooo 'boom F ' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

* i just copy and paste the NEW TERM technically here .. XD *




YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU DEALING WITH ..... !











....


XD....

8 comments:

seon said...

like the nose digging...but he din scare esther come and revenge for tat?

Taufulou said...

wahha..u r fast!~ thank god wasnt seated beside you guys..:D

jocelyncoco said...

seon: LOL...she not ghost also XD...

AH BOK: LOL... we didnt do anythg pun... XD~*

ღ 關於我 - Masako ღ said...

gosh.. u guys not need to sleep ke? hehe.. anyway, i will pm mine later ^^

Zues said...

Hi there^^ Yeah I saw you as well after the screening^^

jocelyncoco said...

Masako:i slept at 5smthg yesterday norhx !! XD..

Zues: oo yea i saw u and ur gf were just beside me ..i did smile to u la..but then paiseh thought u dun regconize me XD~*

Ken Wooi said...

haha at the last pic..
but i dont dare to watch la..
kinda scary.. i dont like horror show..

kenwooi.com

jocelyncoco said...

ken:it's not horror movie...more like phyco movie~*