Sunday, August 16, 2009

Girls' Bonding Section!!~*

This is quite interesting...

yesterday ,

we girls went to Low Yat searched for the Nikon Battery Charger...
*i left mine in penang ..T_T*

we were trying to bargain with the sellers...

and the sellers were trying to flirt with us...==

and then...

they forgot to collect the money from me...

and i also thought that i paid for it coz i did take out my wallet...

MYR 60 was actually waved and save my wallet...

but we still returned ...

and paid for it after i realized that i haven't pay for the charger...

SEE!!!

we're soooo HONEST!!! XD...

*actually they also got my number on the receipt which make me worry =x XD*


Next time must not give them the real hp number XD...

After we had our dinner @ Maluri ...

we chit chat...

played around with the make up stuffs...

and we took some photos too!!


*Mandy and Me*



* 1 *



*2*



*3*



*4*



*5*

Dear all..

do feel free to drop me some coments orhx!!!

Muxxxxxxxxxx~~

^-^n

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Your eyeliner looks so nice! Btw did you join the Modelle contest you posted about earlier dear?

jocelyncoco said...

Thx dear!!hmm...i didnt join but then the girl beside me,Mandy joined and chosen to be one of the top 50 orhx!!=D

Mandylogy said...

OMG.. I look so slutty in the last pics.. oh my.. miss u ady la smelly

jocelyncoco said...

yerr y smelly ==...

Taufulou said...

hahah..coment is angel and the devil!

jocelyncoco said...

narhx u sei larhx u...who devil....=/

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. nice.. nice hairstyles too =)

kenwooi.com

Samuel C said...

haha those dumbasses lol

love the pics =)

Unknown said...

hi dear... haha why not? hope your friend wil win something!!! =)

Kelvin said...

Actually u look better without those eyelashes^^

youngcampbell said...

nice! i thought i jsut saw sandara park. nie hairdo! :D

jocelyncoco said...

yuli: hahahaha sandara park?? thanks dear!!!^-^

Anonymous said...

nice pose...saw u at the premiere..but din manage to greet u..pls do accept my apologies...

ღ 關於我 - Masako ღ said...

i like ur eyeliner... look great ^^ teach me teach me...

jocelyncoco said...

masako:dear mandy drew it for me...but i can teach u too la next time i see u =D~*

miss june said...

hello coco.. how much u brough ur lens ya?

Irenelim said...

Wow, you look gorgeous! Make me wanna flirt with you also. :)

jocelyncoco said...

june: the lens is 55 one pair orhx...~*

irene: thx dear!*-*