Tuesday, August 11, 2009

i'm just back from the movie ' The Proposal '....

the movie is so nice ..

i cried , i laughed , and i'm touched...

dear all..

the movie is strongly recomended too...

faster go watch larhx !!=D

as usual...

had our lunch @ Uncle Duck again...

since the first visit to Uncle Duck...

i always have my lunch @ Uncle Duck ,Times Square , KL...

even when i hang out with my friends...

Uncle Duck is always my first choice to be recomend...

*uncle duck arhx...can regconize me not?? next time i go eat must free arhx since i brought so many customers to you !! XD...*

we bought our favourite snack too on the way back...


*his*


*mine*

welll...

actually...

i want to get three of them ...

the Autoland and the Pandaland too...

but recently my wallet exercise too much d....

so need to save money d ...T____T...

hmmm...

yea !!

i just found out that got people subscribe to my youtube !!!

@@'

supprised me...

i just posted the video 'how to cut log figernails' ...

and supprisingly there're more than 900 views ...

even asked to be nails model.... =='

hem...

well...

this seriously motivate me to make more videos XD....

so...

i'm going to make more videos soon!!!!!!!!!!

perhaps ...

video of me singing??? >.<

dancing???=='

or maybe i will post up some personal beauty tips video...

and try to answer question ask by my dear readers!!! =D...

so dear all...

any question or any video you want from me???

Tell Me narhx !!=D

Muxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~

4 comments:

Boon said...

uncle duck?
very catchy name for a restaurant ,
haha

Taufulou said...

haha..i nearly cried also..watching that movie..

Va said...

i also watched The Proposal! great movie with charming actor and favorite actress! :D

Ken Wooi said...

im gonna watch the movie soon! =)

kenwooi.com