Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ALL SHINY WHITE ~*



i had just joined 'The White Date' contest!!! *-*
*feeling so romantic now!!*

There're a total of 7 tasks over a period of 14 days!!

now...

what i need to do is to complete all the tasks given..

include the special tasks!!=D



As for my 1st daily task...

i need to inform all my Girl Friends about ALL SHINY WHITE!!!

BABES!!!

WHITE TEETH ? USE DARLIE !!!

* click it *

*-*v...

and then goes to my Special Task of the day!!



All i need to do for my special task is just take a photo of myself with Darlie All Shiny White...

BUT!!!!...

i need to submit it by TODAY!!!@@'

wish me complete my task by today !!!=D

stay tuned dear all !!!!!*-*~

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

haha good luck to u ^^

yoon see said...

I always support you dear Coco1
Good luck & good luck!