Friday, July 3, 2009

See how i cut my long finger nails XD~*

As i mentioned this afternoon...

i broke my nail when i tidied up the room...

and now i need to cut all of them...

long nails really nice..

but i have to cut them off...

T________T...

i miss u nails...T_T...

here's the very first time i post my own video...

*nothing better to do XD*



After this video...

i'm so into videoshooting now...

XD....

Dear all...

do u want to see more video from me???

Do let me know narhx!!!

muxxxxxxxxxx~ *-*

11 comments:

Pjan said...

hehehe coco it seems funny to me..

jocelyncoco said...

haha yea hor XD ...=x ~*

Pjan said...

coco,
i think 1 day u can create a video how to cut nail properly
ehehehe

jocelyncoco said...

hahahahahaha...xD~*

Leonick said...

yerr..
coco..what are u doing?
hahahaa~
cut nail also can record as a video..
XDDD

Agnes said...

LOL.. i din know this also can become a video. i cut my nails like that too. when i had long nails. but now i keep it very short cause i paint them red in colour T__T long nails + red = very scary =x..

Lisa717 said...

dear~ u really gt nth to do eh..muahhaa..din realise u will produce such video!! anyway, it's funny to look at it..hahaha..u really cheer up my day^^ *hugz*

Kevin Tan said...

Into video shoot eh? Kinda cool... Well... nice to meet ya... and your blog... ;-p

Unknown said...

aiyaiyai~ cut finger nails also can record vid.. haha!

jocelyncoco said...

dear all...i seriously thought that i cut my nail in this way is quite special at first place de nehx T_T XD~*

Duanloves said...

Yeah it's a unique way of cutting.
I find it difficult to cut long nails because the nail clipper has the metal thing which kinda limits the lenth you can cut.