Saturday, June 20, 2009

corn@batu ferringi~*



haze problem is getting worse...

usually the penang view from the penang bridge is very clear...

but now i cant see any thing from the high way....=(..

*seriously need a pinky mask now* XD

we went to the Royal Hotel for my course counselling first...

besides medicine...

biomedical science is the best choice which they recomended to me...

hmm..

is biomed good??anyone?? =D

i totally not familiar with this course...

then...

have our lunch..

SUBWAY!!








then ...

we went all the way to Batu Ferringgi to find my favourite jagung bakar stall there...

unfortunately ...

the stall didnt open today..T______T

my favourite corn!!!T_________T

haihz...

so we just visited another jagung bakar stall...







his jagung bakar taste not bad too..

but i still miss the jagung bakar which i ate last time..T___T



enjoying my tasty jagung bakar while enjoying at the seaside...

*my jagung bakar actually spoiled the view* XD


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

few minutes ago...

my bro left his macbook open here...

and he slept..

and so..

XD...

camwhore session start!!!!!!!!!










was actually sooo enjoying my camwhore session...

but then....






...................

....................................

........................................................

.......................................................................

.......................................................................................

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





FUNNY JELLY FISH HEAD NORHX!!!!!!!!! @@'

3 comments:

Donna said...

LOL..
u so cute lar..

jocelyncoco said...

haha that jelly fish head funny hor XD~*

Andy said...

cute photo ^_^ haha XD
like it ..hehe..how r u..longtime no see lo~ rmb me ma?