Sunday, January 10, 2010

AWESOME PARTY PREVIEW~*

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1949
#^______________^# v....

i just can't find a way to express how enjoyed i am on the Carlsberg night !!!

Free flow of Carlsberg really statisfied everyone in the party!!!

Zero distance with the FHM girls is even unuttrable excited!!! *-*

IMG_1748
*the FHM girls and me!!!* #^-^#

Jealous???? XD...

Don't worry!!!!

Get your invites to their FINAL night at M.O.S next friday!!!

By the way...

I need to off to revision now....

Few more hours left to my FINAL EXAM !!!! T___________T

Stay tuned for my coming long post of Carlsberg Party soon k???!!!

See you !!!! ^-^n....

MUAXXXXXXXXXXXXXX~~~~

6 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Damn, I haven't buy FHM Jan 2010 issue yet.

washabushi said...

coco, u seems more outstanding the the others...
I vote u become the next GND champ...

EVo said...

Aiseh. didn't get to say hi at carlsberg that day..left too early :/

Taufulou said...

wow.just realise that you can join in as one of the contestant for 2011~

dreamydolls said...

yes ys.. so agree with washabushi.. lolx...... cocococococococ... u going this fri oh~?

Irenelim said...

Final exam must be over now! Yeah.... can rock bottoms now! lol... you look much greater than those fhm girls!