Monday, November 16, 2009

Tutti Frutti~*


Tutti Frutti is a place where we can find the most exotic fruitti concoction...

Their fruttifreeze are made from fresh fruits which blended with a mixture of milk or vitagen...

Tutti Frutti has 120 outlets worldwide ...

with 70 of them located in U.S...

Now , in Malaysia...

We can enjoy at the fresh frutti yogurt-oriented self-service outlet in Sunway Pyramid , Subang , KL...

There'll be more outlets each will be located in IOI Mall , Puchong ...

Capital Square and Bangsar Village in KL too... ^-^

*Sunway Pyramid's outlet*

*Left view*

*Overlooking*

*The dispensers*

* quite costy >.< *

*me with my 3 diff flavours frutti yogurt*


i personally love the chocolate flavour !! *-*

Tempting???

faster head to their outlets now and taste the superb fresh frutti yogurts !!=D

some photos credits to Masako ... Thanks dear!^-^~*

15 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Interesting. I'll go try next time i go pyramid.

-wl- said...

try once at US..
not bad..

-wl-

dreamydolls said...

macam nice~

Taufulou said...

wah cha boh~
you seriously damm fast in posting~

its good, i like the ori 1..

Wil C said...

hey! New shop at pyramid eh...i wanna go! lol..seems nice.. :D

email2me said...

I got sweet tooth by looking at this post. XD

DanielCtw.com said...

To think that Pyramid has nice food. Too bad damn far the location for me

test said...

I go order ice kacang 1st *spec on money diet until next Janury*

Spicy Sharon said...

Tried this before! Yummy rite! =)

xin said...

ok..im really craving for some desserts now. *slurp*

Lisa717 said...

wah!!! look nice eh~~~ wish I have one now!!! :P

Unknown said...

i so love yogurt* im making my favorite homemade mango yogurt again tomorrow..^^

btw, i'm inviting you to join my ♥My 1st Pink Giveaway♥.. it is open internationally, so just come and join :D

Muhammad Amirul said...

yummy

RaafikJahat said...

Just taste it, yesterday. Nyummeh !

Anonymous said...

Sharing info, I tried frozen yogurt for another brand - snogurt. Yummy and cheaper! I want frozen yogurt... :-)

Cheers, Bernice