Saturday, November 14, 2009

MIFA 2009~*



MIFA
, the Malaysian International Fashion Alliance 09 was kicking back on the 7th and 8th Nov...

Now...

i don't know should i call myself lucky or unlucky ... >.<  

Lucky coz i get to catch up the event although it almost comes to the end ^-^v... 

Unlucky coz i broke my lens filter and that is the reason i get to attend the event T_T... 


*photo credited to Melvinloo*









*photos credited to Jin*

*Sunshine*

*ME^-^n*


*Mandy*

Thanks to you dear... 

for bringing me all the way from Bangsar to Pavillion to fix my lens *-*...

*me n Dwayne*

Thanks to you too Dwayne for help me to fix the lens *-*....

6 comments:

Spicy Sharon said...

Wers this held?

Love the dress in the third picture! =)

Kelvin said...

U seems to like the dress u wearing very much, there is always photos of u wearing it.
Dun misunderstood, its very pretty lah^^

jocelyncoco said...

sharon:it's at pavillion dear^-^~*

Kelvin: haha coz i went to the two events on the same day marhx hahaha of coz the same dress norhx haha...it's the samr as the pink night one XD ~*

-wl- said...

what camera you using..?
my camera lens also got some problem..
when press the shuttle button..
the lens got some sound..


-wl-

Mabel Low said...

Superb shots! ;D

Big Boys Oven said...

if we are lucky we will go and see the scene behind, next year!