Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010~*

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Today, 010110 =D...

*a very busy day for TOTO's fans XD*

Year 09 is n0w a great memory for all of us....

and is really meaningful to me ....

within year 09...

Too much things happened on me....

but...

everything is really fine now...

At least...

i experienced what should actually happen in our life....

thanks to my dearest family and friends who always by my side and take good care of me when i'm sick or depressed ...=.)

i love you all...

i meant it a lot..!! ^-^

By the way...

I enjoyed my New Year's Eve celebration!!

DSC_0142

How about you??

had a lot fun???

too tired after work??

or frustuated with the traffic ??

Forget it!!!!!!!!!=D

Let's forget everything bad and keep the sweet memories !!!!

Happy New Year and all the best to you all !!!!!!

muaxxxxxxxxxxxx~ ^-^n

No comments: