Monday, November 14, 2011

Party Princess~*

Ohiyoooo!!!!!

Its been long time ....=x 

I was soo busy with my study and works ...

Recently lot of things happened too...

one of them...

Money lost!

Seriously, i get so upset when i found out that it was stolen by someone i knew... 

heartache ~~~

I was soooo down and moodless and... HAIZ...

anyway...

Party helps!

I'm just going to put aside everything, my works, my study for a day !!!

PARTY DRESS : DONE
PARTY HEELS: DONE
PARTY MATES: DONE
PARTY LOOK:  PENDING....

Today i'm going to be the Party Princess!!!!

A party princess must be energetic,bubbly and sweet!!!

Here 'm going to show u all how i get my make up done!!=D


So girls, now u can start to help yourself turn into a sweet Party Princess !!!!

OH YEA!!!!

and not to forget!!!!


VOTE FOR MEEE=D


1. Click  http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/169815/voteable_entries/35996593


2. Click VOTE 


3.Repeat voting everyday!!! =D *you can cast a vote daily*


Thanks dearies!!!!!

MUAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX~~~~

No comments: