Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Back to Penang~*

I'm BACK!!!! huhuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~ ^___________________________^n~~


Once reached , my dearest family straightly brought me to dinner ...


fish la , vege la , meat la , soup la and RICE.... X_X...


obviously =.D....


diet plan going to FAIL again >_<''....


however, home sweet home~~~ I STILL ENJOY MYSELF eventhough i going to be BOLA soon ~again~XD




REMINDER TO MYSELF: alway say NO to excess carbo !!!!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


i found a black anna sui's styled pocket mirror on my table !!!=D


Photo on 2010-12-15 at 23.31





nice not???? =D


i wanted to buy it so long time ago but ended up didn't and now i got it!!!!!=D


and guess what ? =D


it's actually a gift from Mederma !!!!


Photo on 2010-12-15 at 23.30 #2


*opps!!! excuse me for the mirror image XD*




'm a big fans of Mederma since young!^-^


i can still remember that i got a super ugly scar given by the motorcycle's exhaust pipe few years back... >.<


i was really really worry if the scar at the back of my right calf will stay and never recovered...


luckily Mederma save me =D...


seriously I LOVE U SO MUCH , MEDERMA !!!~~~ *-*



and.... THE POCKET MIRROR =D !!!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... it seems that your parents aren't so supportive on your diet plan... ><

jocelyncoco said...

they support healthy foods T_T which meant rice also masuk the category liao.... no eat no energy ...tats wat daddy said to me ><

wilee said...

HAHAHA my diet plan failed =.=

jocelyncoco said...

lol SAMA SAMA XD~

Anonymous said...

haiz.... nvm la back to kl only keep again lo^^

Steven Yeap