Sunday, August 8, 2010

2.47a.m. August 2010 ,

It has been one year since we move on our own life....

It has been the 3rd time proved that my intinct is just perfect everytime when i meet u....

Glad that we still talked to each other like the first day when i came to KL for further study...

Glad that i can still smile while talking to you....

Glad to hear that when you told me that you has your own car again....

Glad to hear that you don't game anymore...

Glad that you are back to how cheerful you are when i first met you...

Glad that you finally introduce her to me....

Glad that i break the ice between me and her...

Glad that i shaked her hand....

Glad that ...

I didn't drop any tear this time....

=)....


Wish happiness surround you always.....



~sign off ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish u happy always my dear, god bless you ^-^

Hairy Potter said...

why is this sound so sad? ='(

jocelyncoco said...

en... it is...but i am ok now dear...thx =.)~

Anonymous said...

pls dun be sad.... -_-

steven here