Tuesday, April 21, 2009

STUPID !!!!!! STUPID STUPD STUPID!!!!~*

STUPID CALENDAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stupid arhx calendar!!!

i used to love you so much you know ??!!!

LAst time , you change clothes i will help you change ...

NOW???!!!

change cloth also never inform me anymore ...

Somemore , change in high speed!!!

Calendar ar calendar ....

do you know that change cloth in high speed and don't inform me is a BIG BIG trouble for me???

you make me get scolded because some of the clothes u change are my friends' birth date....

you make me feel so ooooooooooooold now because u speeding up the speed of changing your clothes....

you make me feel tension for choosing the exam date for your next 20th cloth to wear!!!

*sobbing....*

well....

although you doing all this stupid stuffs and you inssist to do it so ...

never mind....

i forgive you....

*geramming... *

Luckily , i hire another buddy to remind me for things i need to do!!!

my iPhone's alarm and notes!!!

muaxxxxxx you iPhone!!!

muaxxxxx my daddy for my new buddy too!!!

muaxxx muaxxx muaxxxxx~~*







*...... suddenly feel so bad for blamming calendar now....*



ok la ok la i forgive you ok ????calendar!!!

i love you too la ok???!!!

muaxxx !!!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

hey dear.... u got iphone uh? hows it? i plan to get one.... is it really good to use?

kekeke... sayang ur calender la.. since it used to be so helpful =)