Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Scold me !~*

I'm sitting and staring on my book for 12 hours !!!!

i woke up at 11.59a.m and now clock showed 11.59p.m. !!!! -.-'

in between ,

what i did was ....

hold the book on my hand and read it....

SORRY , i should say STARE at it !!!....

i not even bare to finish one sentence ....

man.....

I AM TENSION !!! I AM TENSION NOW !!!!

when it's time to go to bed ...

i'll start feeling so tension and feel like eat the whole book....

hope it digest and i don't need to read it again and again ...

but keep repeating reading the same sentence again and again**

exam coming soon on 12th May !!!

HEY no joke!!!

i must strike this time!!!

no more chance AGAIN!!!

so....

anyone willing to do some charity ???

help to scold me ??

so i can pay full attention on my study and score flying marks???

ANYOOOONEEEEEEEEE pleaseEeeeee????


No comments: