Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rainy day~

i'm sitting quitely in my living room...which always occupied by me..
i can only hear the rain drops sound and the click click sound o my keyboard...
something in my mind confusing me...
i can't tell how i feel right now...

i went through many forums...
many articles...
many complains....
life life life...
i always believe life controlled by ourselves...
we want it to be a happy way or we choose to dissapoint people who believe we can live happily...

sometimes , ' haiz ' like to be used by people...
and everything just thrown out and let it be...
things happened happen...
but people likes to give themselves reason to avoid things happened on them...
leave them unsolved and threw them back of their mind...

times go on... with the problem unsolved...
when the day come....
it come...
but when it arrived...
everythings late...
no reason anymore...
no excuse...
no way to solve...

No comments: