Thursday, February 26, 2009


Now , 11.27p.m....

i'm in my masumoto pyjamas ...
by the way , this piece of pyjamas is one of his favourite...

under my dim orange bed light... supposingly , i should have my sleep right now ...
but.. the love song playing so emo'ng ...
usually these songs don't really work on me...
they always act as some kind of lovely melody which let me fall in my sweet dreams...

weird...
i just don't understand why ...
there's something running non-stop in my mind ...
they keep on running....
not even a second let by...

i know what happened to me...
but , i thought it solved!!!
what happen???!!!
go away!!!!!!!!!
i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why?????!!! why you never think for me?????
don't you tired for keep on running in my mind??!!!!
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cry.....*

No comments: