Sunday, January 17, 2016

2016~~*

I kicked start my 2016 beautifully!

First, i would like to say a big THANK YOU to all my lovely family members and friends for being with me and walking through the ups and downs without any hesistation. You and I has no other word than ILUVYOU!!! Thanksss darlings!!

I want something to be mark on my 2016 and so i took a big step out from my comfort zone. From work to my personal life, i need to be more independent and stronger.

My working life is exactly what i have been dreamt of since young.  My ambition was to be a heart surgeon and travel around the world while rescuing the unfortunates, but i am now in a totally different field from my study and i am enjoying my current occupation and still i am able to travel around the world as i wished. This year, i stepped out and started something new in my working life. One thing that i have to keep on reminding myself: Result is just the procedure, experience is what i earned!

Living alone is not an issue. However, having meal and doing things like grocery shopping and sitting alone without a companion is kinda tough for me as i just dont like to do things alone. I stay in and munch on biscuits most of the time when the meal companions are all busy with their work. Sometimes, the imaginary 60 years old lady munching on the Julie's alone in the living room do make me worry. Well, follow the flow.

Friends are precious. Enemies are scary. The terrifying reality makes me think twice. There are times that i see things from the eyes which immediately turned down my trust towards the individual. Stepping out from the innocent age groups is a new challenge for me to kick start the work alone on earth. The little notes that stayed in my heart have been doing a great job for reminding me all the time to appreciate people around me while i can.

"A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life"-Coco Chanel. Let's see how is my 2016 going to be! ;)

uri_mr1452963342726


No comments: