Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sorry..

Dear listener....

I have no one to talk to now...

Luckily...

I have you.. 

For those who are reading this....

Thanks a lot for being with me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been almost 3 weeks....

I am not being myself...

perhaps i am not...

my mood swing problem is getting serious...

I don't need a thing or a reason to trigger my emo switch...

it just trip like this...

just like this...

It is totally not good at all and i really wish to be back to who i am ...

I am behaving totally like a weirdo...

I just don't talk and i will be just remain silent out of a sudden ...

I wanted to do something exciting...

something... which i can't even answer what it is....

I easily get emo for a small thing and it doesnt need to be a matter which is related to me...

and then... that's the day...

An emo one....

I found that i don't have a true friend who can really spend some time for me ....

Many of them do it with intensions and that's what i hate the most....

THE MOST =)...

I had been falling into emo mode and please just stay away from me as anytime u will just light up the lid of my timing bomb...

I  believe these days i had hurt some of my friends for being an emo weirdo ...

i truly apologize for what i had done ....

and i hope you understand my situation....

as i really don't want all these to be happen too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


image (4)


I think i need a break...

1 comment:

idk. said...

is not that you dont have true friend, just that you have to open your heart and let the one to came in. ups and downs, soon or later you gonna be better than now. show to someone that you can live better without him. i believe you can do it. good night and cheers. =)