Friday, May 13, 2011

^-^n~*





OHIYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo sorry for MIA for so long !!!! o(X_X)o

Well...i can explain one nehx...

i was busy with exams la , work la , er makan la... travel here and there =x  xD...

and when i wanna really sit down and start blogging , it's either i couldn't upload my photo due to some technical problems *i misplaced my usb X_X* or server down....

nahhh... nvm ... forget it .. hahaha most important is I AM BACK!!!!! =D

IMISU ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! DO YOU MISS ME ????(#^-^#)

well well.. now is 4.39a.m. ..

i was just back from a swimming lesson !

Special thanks to the Mr.R and my Leng Lui Dearie!!!

FINALLY I KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!!!!!!!!!! *JUMP JUMP*





OH YEA OH YEAAA!!! Just in case any of you forget me or too miss me *hem hem*  XD ,

here is my big big head photo with a very 'the not nice dessert'!!!

REMEMBER TO MISS ME MORE YEA HAHAHA XD...

I PROMISE ANOTHER GREAT LONG POST coming up this week!

241644_10150192667842297_620892296_7054209_4734498_o

sign off with luv ~ *-*n

1 comment:

Chris Cheong said...

welcome back! hope to see you blog more ^^