Saturday, February 12, 2011

happy valentine's day to u...~*

Is it valentine's day or it's just me?...

i had been quite emo and sad for the past few days till now...

i know you the best...

you're like gabriel sent by the god to be around me...

i will definitely see u each time 'm absolutely down to the min...

what i returned to u are those words that're extremely hurts and 'm sure no one can accept how harsh they are.. but u did...

i treated you like no one when all my dear friends around me...

i dislike when you are taking care of me and the way u concern me in front of my friends...

i complained a lot eventhough you had tried your best while no one willing to do that for me...

i am a super devil at all time... and i know it myself...but you just let me to be...

then you'll always cheer me up after how i treated you ...

you said that's normal for a girl to be emo... =.(

but...

things just not that perfect when it's actually perfect...

You existance is my biggest pleasure...

but i didnt appreciate it....or i should say... i dunno why i didn't appreciate it....

it's somehow lack of something ....

i know it's my lost...

but i dun wan you to waste the time for me....

i know you gonna said it's not a waste ...

but i know...

it's not gonna be a good ending...

=.( ...



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to dear all...

No comments: