Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Malaysia-International Fashion Week (MIFW)~*

IT's BACK!!!!!!

The MIFW is back!!!!!!!!

For those who still wondering what MIFW stands for , MIFW is stands for Malaysia International Fashion Week and it is a fashion week organised by MIFA (Malaysia International Fashion Alliance).

It’s a yearly event which normally held in the city ,Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia that culminates in a grand, week-long fashion carnival and the MIFA (Malaysia International Fashion Awards) Gala.

MIFW is once again upon us!!

This time, it will be held on this coming Saturday, 6 November 2010 at the Centre Court of Pavillion , Kuala Lumpur!!=D

websiteposter

I’ve been looking forward to this since the previous MIFW which i had missed because i'm a BIG fans of fashion !!!!

I LOVE FASHION!!!Fashion playing such a important role in my life even though i don't own tons of clothing or accessories in my wardrobes...*unless 'm a billionaire *-* * BUT, i do follow up all the fashion news and all and starting to dream of how do i look like in those fantastic outfits!! *_______________*


Besides , i like to draw and design some pieces inspired by the things that i see around me or thoughts that suddenly popped out in my mind since i was young...

That time , i have to stay with my babysitter caused my dear ddmm have to work...

Other than drawing papers , crayons ,books and comics (doraemon) no one is with me while my aunty got to cook and do all the house work ...

I wasn't allow to watch TV (and i still couldn't find out why until now) , maybe it's a training for me , for who i am now , a girl who don't watch dramas like the other girls and i never try to switch on the television in my life....hmmm ^-^...

So, i started to lay my interest on drawing ...

i draw and draw and colour every single masterpiece...

then, i'll get a kiss on my forehead once a masterpiece of mine is perfectly done...

I can still remember ....

Most of my drawings are about fashion !!!

SERIOUSLY!!! 'm crazy for fashion since i was small until now!!! =D

OKOK~~~~

Let's get back to our main topic , MIFW !!! XD...

Here're some great photos taken during the previous MIFW event...

3110001017_ef5dca696b

tenku-marina3

HQ0711SP021JPG

DSC_3354

223977745_ENtha-L-1

mifw22


mifw-021

MIFW

Siti Nurhaliza di MIFW

Awesome designers with their stunning designs wore by the great models !!!! 



How can i resist that??? 


Seriously , i wish i can withness the whole event lively on this coming Saturda and wish that i'm not just looking at the photos taken by the photographer and imagine myself how great MIFW is ....*pray*


If i get to attend MIFW on this coming Saturday , i would put on the most stylist and glamour dress i have to the event !!! *-*

44841_439460375072_703170072_5134288_7659559_n

SEE YA !! ^-^n

MUAXXXX ~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you get invited to MIFW?

coz I really want to attend MIFW'11

jocelyncoco said...

hi there^^ i joined the contest organized by maxis under nuffnang... and i won the tic for mifw orhx ^^

Nikel Khor said...

congratulations..

missy ezzatttie said...

hah?seriously?it's not easy to win any contest from nuffnag.good for you,babe!

mselim3 said...

ok...anyway congratulations for u...seriously i don't have win any contest...not to easy 4 me ...easy 4 u,,,,good luck have a nice days..

for u... today is reality...tomorrow is history... so make u days is happy in u life...k.

from...mselim3.blogspot.com ( member blogger)...

if u free visit me...my blog in Malay if u understand k...