Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Takers~*

Which taker are you???

Takers-movie-image-Idris-Elba-Paul-Walker-Matt-Dillon-Chris-Brown-Jay-Hernandez-T.I.-and-Hayden-Christensen

I am not a doer...

I am a strategist...

I like to figure out puzzles and are always a few steps ahead of the gang...

Those around me, look up to me because ...

I always have a plan and they can depend on my sharp insight...

I'm THE LEADER ;) !

*To be honest, i really will do something which is out of everyone's mind XD*

leader

Find out who u are now by winning the movie ticket now!!

3 Easy Steps to go:

1. Take the quiz and see which taker you are HERE

2.Blog about your favorite Takers Character with all your creative juices.

3.submit your published entries to contest@sirens.my before 21st of October 2010!

P/S:Don't forget to credit Sirens Media and Sony Pictures at the bottom of your post!

TAKERS-Online-Keyart1


Screening Details:
Date: 25 Oct (Monday)
Time: 9.00pm
Venue: GSC Mid Valley




Check out the trailer here!

3 comments:

Kelvin said...

I am a builder ^_^

fufu said...

i wanna be a world traveller

Garfield said...

seems like everyone also choose to be a leader
:)