Saturday, July 31, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME!!!~*

'M BACK!!!!!!!=D

OH YEH !!! I AM BACK TO MY SWEET SWEET HOME !!!!!*-*

miss my family, miss my bed , miss my everything!...

daddy mummy & my little bro were soooo sooooooooo happy when they see me !!!!!!

IMISU laaaaa my lovely ddmm & adik!!!! MUAX MUAX MUAXXXXXX~~~

Ed got the phone d!!! He was super duper excited !!*i feel so happy when i see him so happy XD*

STUDY HARD ARHX !!!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went to watch Salt with Ed....

The movie started at 10p.m. and we bought the ticket by 10.18p.m....=.=

So basicly we missed out the front part....

NVM la...

i still like this movie ...

i like the 'YENGness' of our sexy Angelina Jolie!!!!

how i wish i can fight like her too!!*-*

Now fat untill run one minute also wan die dun wan die like tat d....

memang FAIL one... T___________T

HAIZ......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was supposingly do some revision for the coming exam....

but...

due to my super exciting holiday *revision week* mood....

i memang no mood study liao...

thinking where to go....

what to eat....

who to meet....

OK LA....

Got to head to my dearie bed now....

night night and sweet dream ~ ^-^n

2 comments:

LengLengLoo said...

not in mood to study right? haha

Anonymous said...

hehe... very sweet lo..., wish u always happy everyday!!!

steven here.