Saturday, June 5, 2010

Taipei Walker~*

O HI YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ^_______________^n !!!!

'm BACK!!!!!=D

hmmmmmmmm.... finished my lab report and i can finally relax bit xD...

Recently...

Besides classes and assignments....

i usually spent my free time with my girlfriends...

eat la , shop la *mostly window shop* , etc etc....

*at the end of the day... EATING still stand the biggest percentage among the activities* =x

That's why 'm increasing my body size in the horizontol way... exspecially my FACE !!!! T_T

HAIZH~~~~~

What to do...

They all keep tempting me with all the yummy foods...

HOW CAN I RESIST ?????!?!?!?!?!

Well ...

Forget it... this is the so called L.I.F.E... XD

Must enjoy !!! right ???=D XD....

There's one taiwanese style cafe which actually caught my attention and still soo fresh in my mind when comes to dinner time !!! XD...

Taipei Walker Cafe


No 25 Jalan Kuchai Maju 18,
Dinasti Sentral,
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama,
58200 Kuala Lumpur

Business Hour: 10.00am - 1.00am
Contact: 603-7982 2237



IMG_1334


IMG_1337
*the soup very very nice*

IMG_1336

IMG_1333
*i luv the black sizzling black pepper chicken !!!*

DSC_0011

DSC_0008

IMG_1341

1e517172f0c431ba115f656acc410c09_view
*another version of SnowFlakes XD*

IMG_1340
*the 3 of us!!!!*

This was my second visit to Taiper Walker Cafe !!!

and i would still say YES and go again !!!!

Nice ambience with nice foods and RESONABLE price are always my choice !!!! =D

OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys still remember the Charlie's Angel???? XD

They were so famous last time during my secondary school time ^-^...

But why i never hear about them anymore now????

hmmmmmmmmmmm........ >.<

IMG_7791
*wilee , maggie , me*

Do we remind you about Charlie's Angel ???? XD...



k la .....

Bed time !!!!

seee you guys soon !!!!

muacksssssssssssss~~~~~~~~~~~ *-*n

8 comments:

test said...

wah so big *refering to food size*

iamthewitch said...

OOhh last pic is HOT! :P

jfook said...

The last pic is awesome!

Jack Ng said...

eh ... look very tasty wor ... bila mau belanja ?

dragoncity said...

wow...the last photo very nice.. = )

Irenelim said...

Wow, so BIG! I mean the food portions!

Anonymous said...

wow..!!! i like the tou fu fa!!!!

Unknown said...

waa...its same with charlie angel lorr..hehehe