Thursday, March 18, 2010

'm 21 !!! =D~*

Good day !!! ^_______________________^n

People said 21 is legally for almost everything ...

as for welcome by Uncle Lim ...

join the liquor and dance fans at the club...

smokey-mokey ~~~

but i wish to stay in my 20 forever !!!

once reached 21 ...

time speeding up even faster nehx !!!! T_________T

22,23,24,25..... T_____________T

eventhough different stage of age group can experience different lifestyle ...

i still wish to stay in teenage T_T...

OLD liao ~~~ T____________T....

nvm...at least ...

My 21st birthday was really memorable !!! =D

i had 4 celebrations and 6 cakes nehx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *-*v

My dearest family celebrated with me earlier while 'm in Penang ^-^...

They brought me for a buffet dinner at Evergreen Hotel ^-^...

DSC_0196

DSC_0217

DSC_0319 copy

thanks to daddy mummy and my little sweetie bro ...

i got my gold key as the symbol of freedom *well not really...daddy mummy will still wry me like i'm still 12 * XD....

and two rings from them !!!! <3 style="width: 625px; height: 417px;" src="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4064/4444339031_4413514e62_o.jpg" alt="DSC_0349">

DSC_0353
*me and my little sweetie*

Then there's another celebration from my dearest friends at TGI , The Gardens...

well...

everything is sooo rushed...

i decided where to celebrate at last minte...

really really last minute...

tonight celebrate ..morning only i annouced where to celebrate and sent out the invitations ...

aiksss....>.< IMG_0231
*the one withtongue out is GARY clcik*

IMG_0230
*nick & me*

IMG_0236
*me & victoria*

IMG_0237
*Foo & me *

24321_388620584736_555534736_3663751_5500477_n
*me and Suresh*

24321_388620569736_555534736_3663749_6878427_n
*me, cutie Mich & Howard*

IMG_0245
*Carmen & me*

IMG_0321
*me & chloe*

IMG_0317
*Raymond & me*

As usual...

Celebrate birthday party in TGI will get some supprise 'punnishment' by the working staffs there...

i was asked to stand on the cushion chair and give a speech...

but i was wearing high heels and dress...

so .. punnishment waved XD...

Special thanks to Leonard and NC for the precious birthday cakeSS =D...

luv u guys so much !!!! <3... href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/c-0-c-o/4444358353/" title="IMG_0256 by c-0-c-o, on Flickr">IMG_0256

IMG_0278
*me & Vicky* ain't she cute??? *-*

IMG_0276
*Vicky , me & Nana*

IMG_0305
*nana & me*

IMG_0315
*Chloe,Nana,Leonard, me ,NC and Sam*

IMG_0300
*Group photo*

i received quite a number of presents on my birthday !!!! *____________*

thanks dear all!!!! thankssssss =.)....

*touched*

IMG_0323
*me and my pressiesss*

Well...

thatr's not all !!!!

ANOTHER SUPPRISE coming up!!!!

after sing K in Neway ,Leisure mall with my dear friends...

and reached home around 3 a.m. in the morning....

another friend called!!!!

He asked to walked out to the garden and he gonna give me a supprise celebration !!

wootzzzzz!!!

luckily carmen was with me...else sooo dark outside...

'm still wearing my dress ...

luckily she accompanied me to walk all the way to the garden *-*

thanks babe!!! muaxxxxxxxxxx~~~

IMG_0340

He was lighting up the candles....

There's a reason to light up the candle tat way...

According to him...

there's a bridge to the big star...

bringing the meaning of walking all the way from the bridge to the big star...

make the wish and blow the candle on the cake...

your wish will come true!!!! *-*v

XD...

thanks thanks thanksss !!!! *-*

IMG_0351
*ignored my slipper XD*

IMG_0360
*i got lot of wishes to wish * XD...

IMG_0362
* #^-^# n hi....*

IMG_0363

I'M 21 !!!!!!

*forced accept the fact when kids starting to calling me aunty * X.D

IMG_0370

IMG_0372

Thanks my dear friends !!!!

A BIG BIG KISS FOR U ALL!!!!!

MUAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX~~

P/s:there's another birthday celebration post coming up soon!!!stay tuned!!! XD ~

7 comments:

Kalvin Khoo said...

HUhu...

What a nice birthday celebration you had, i can see you have alot of present. Erhmm... THUMBS UP!

"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world someone to love, something to care, and something to hope for.”

I wish you be happy happy. :P

May God Bless You!!

Regards,
Kalvin Khoo
www.kalvinkhoo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow...*drool even more*

Taufulou said...

woahhaha..Happy Birrthday Lei~ got key liau..what also can do! :p

Ken Wooi said...

happy belated birthday! you sure had a great time =D

uLi.佑莉 said...

You are FREE now...hehee!

JuneJune said...

Happy belated birthday dear...

lechua said...

Happy 21st Coco!!! Looks like u had a blast celebrating!