Tuesday, October 25, 2011

that's life~*

It's getting more and more frequent recently...

It happened 2 years back...

At the age of 20 ,'m just like the other girls...

love is in the air with my lovely parents and my sweet bf...

was so happy even though a lot a lot of things happened in between...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As usual, i was waiting for him to finish up his boring*for me* shooting game ....

'm waiting with no mercy....

keep waiting....

still....

and still....

and everything turned grey and then black....

'm unconcious....

untill he kept shaking me and woke me up....

that's when i found out something is not right....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'm holding the report walking out from the hospital....

tears dropping from my dearest mummy , i knew but i just pretend like i see nothing....

He said that i need 4 packs of blood if the red light of my health don't turn off...

since then, iberet folic acid is just like a leech sucking on my body every single day....

however, i couldnt take it...

it just smell like the rotten egg....

i vomited out every time i consumed it...

i stop and threw it away....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'm feeling so so uncomfortable....

lightheadedness...

fatigue....

No comments: